You might not have ever considered leasing furnished corporate housing, but here are 8 situations where monthly furnished housing could be a superior option to hotels or homestays. SoBeNY offers fabulous short term apartment rentals in Washington DC, Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Miami, Miami Beach, and Denver.
If there’s one thing that 2020 has taught us, it’s that life can be unpredictable. More often than not, solutions are logical, simple, and obvious (even if occasionally unpleasant). However, there are other occasions that require a bit more creativity. These circumstances might extend to our living situations.
Monthly furnished housing, also commonly called corporate housing, is an excellent option for those who find themselves in tricky living situations due to their job requirements, their health, their relationship status, or other unique situations. While the term “corporate housing” calls business travel to mind, it can be used by anyone who needs extended stay accommodations.
Here are a few situations where furnished corporate housing might be a preferable alternative to hotels, homestays, or even staying at home!
- When you have a short-term professional obligation. If you have to travel for work for a non-permanent yet in-depth assignment – let’s say you’re a consultant who has to visit a satellite business location to observe operations for a month or two – a hotel is not only expensive, but downright oppressive! Furnished corporate housing is far more budget-friendly, flexible, private, and comfortable than a standard hotel room, and it’s considerably cleaner and more user-friendly than home shares.
- When you need to relocate. If you’re moving to a new city in a hurry and don’t have time to find a permanent home, a furnished corporate apartment can help relieve some of the pressure to find your forever home right away. It also gives you the opportunity to familiarize yourself with your neighborhood before you decide to commit to a permanent residence. Because furnished corporate housing can be leased on a monthly basis, you can take your time and find the best home for your needs and lifestyle.
- When you want an alternative to dorm housing. If you’re a student at a university and you decide you’d rather live off-campus, corporate housing is an excellent option, since it’s already completely furnished and move-in ready. All costs are factored into the rent, including utilities and Wi-Fi.
- When your home needs renovations. Some home repairs and renovations take several weeks or longer. If your home is in need of a significant overhaul, furnished corporate housing will be the most cost-effective option. It’s also incredibly flexible – you can lease a furnished apartment with enough rooms to comfortably accommodate your family.
- When you need to care for an ailing family member. If you or a member of your family requires extended medical treatment from a specialist far from your home, furnished corporate housing offers the convenience and affordability you need to cope with a difficult set of circumstances. You can find furnished housing near the medical facility so that you and your loved one have easy access to treatment.
- When you’re considering a major life change. Not all marriages are forever. If you’re going through a separation or divorce, finding a furnished corporate apartment could help you start over easily and seamlessly. Moreover, furnished corporate apartments are far more appropriate for children – you have kitchen amenities and multiple bedrooms if you prefer.
- When a natural disaster has displaced you from your home. Floods, fires, hurricanes, and earthquakes can cause heartbreaking devastation, so if you find that you’re in sudden need of accommodations but don’t have furnishings or other items that can be salvaged, furnished corporate housing can help you get back on your feet.
- When you need to take an extended vacation. You don’t have to stay in a hotel or homestay if you’re planning a vacation or break for more than a month – furnished corporate apartments are excellent resources. They’re convenient, far more affordable than a hotel, and they give you the opportunity to really get to know a neighborhood.
No matter why you are in need of an extended stay rental, SoBeNY offers exceptional luxury furnished housing in some of the most beautiful cities in the United States. For more information about SoBeNY furnished corporate housing, please visit our information page.